Leave a Review
Thank you for choosing Liberty Law as your advocate and legal counsel. We appreciate your taking a moment to share about your experience with us and others who are also seeking legal assistance in situations similar to yours.
Write a Review
We’re interested to learn what our clients have to say!
If you’ve had a great experience with Liberty Law, please submit a review below.
Why Should I Provide a Review?
Online reviews are often the first place people look when searching for a firm to represent them. If you are 100% satisfied with your experience, we would be grateful if you took a moment to share about your experience; it could help another person in their time of need.
Your review also helps us improve our services, so please be honest and we welcome your feedback.
Who Can Write a Review?
- Clients – those we’ve worked with commonly express gratitude towards the process, which is welcomed.
- Friends or family of clients – at times the victim is not comfortable or capable of leaving reviews. In this case, we welcome reviews from friends and family to share stories and outcomes.
Tips for Writing a Review
- It is best to avoid sharing specifics such as names or the recovery amount.
- It can be helpful to share type of case you had, what area of town you are from and why you are satisfied with your experience. Others in need may find this information helpful and even comforting to know they are not alone.
- Several of our clients have shared how their lives have changed following the recovery and their appreciation of our communication, availability and our support team’s abilities and friendliness.
“From my first time calling Liberty Law Office, I knew I had found the right firm for me. The lawyer answered all my questions and guided me step by step through the process, taking the worry off my shoulders and bearing it themselves.”
“Liberty Law Office went above and beyond with helping me with my case. They made what can be a very stressful and trying time, much easier to endure…”
“Liberty Law Office treated my wife wonderfully. She made a phone call. She didn’t have to worry about anything, and we received an outstanding settlement!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I don’t have a Yelp or Google account?
A: Creating an account is easy and free. Simply create a username and password and you can leave a review.
Q: Can I leave multiple reviews?
A: Yes please! If you have access to the accounts, you may write reviews for Google, Yelp, Avvo, and any others if you wish!
Q: Is my personal information displayed?
A: No. Most sites only post the first name of those submitting reviews. And we encourage you to not give specific details of your case. You may state how you feel you were represented, and if you were satisfied with the outcome.
Q: Can anyone write a review?
A: Yes, you may. We encourage feedback from our individual clients, as well as friends and family who have worked in some way with our firm.
Q: Can I leave the firm a testimonial in another way?
A: Absolutely, if you would like to write us a testimonial we may place on the website, we would be very grateful.